Information uploaded on this website at the time of uploading, to the best of the knowledge of the management of MGM Hospital and Research Centre CBD Belapur, is current and factually correct. Every effort will be made to update the information uploaded from time to time. However hospital management does not own the responsibility for the contents, changes and variations which may arise in the information uploaded due to reasons beyond control or otherwise and for which hospital will not be held responsible. Users of the website are advised to contact hospital reception for the current status of the information uploaded before decision to intended utilization of the hospital services or use of the information uploaded for any other bonafide purposes. Any review, re transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by any persons without proper authorization of the MGM Hospital and Research Centre is prohibited. Further, MGM Hospital and Research Centre, CBD Belapur is not liable to be held responsible for any harm, damages or any other losses, financial or otherwise if any arising from the utilization of any information contained and uploaded on the web site.
[tab title=”Conditions of use”][list line=”no” style=”style6″]
- This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the conditions of use (‘Conditions of use’) on which you may make use of our website http://www.mgmhospitalcbd.com (referred to in these Conditions of use as the “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
- Please read these Conditions of use carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Conditions of use and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Conditions of use, please refrain from using the Website.
Accessing the Website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or the entire Website, to users .
- When using the Website, you must comply with the provisions under acceptable use.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Conditions of use, and that they comply with them.
[tab title=”Reliance on information posted”][list line=”no” style=”style6″]
All material posted on the Website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice on which reliance should be placed. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in the Website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
- The MGM Hospital & Research Centre(Henceforth referred as ‘Hospital’) makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, The Hospital expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- The Hospital expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising from any reliance placed on materials posted on the Website , or from the use or inability to use the Website, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and The Hospital had been advised of the possibility of the same. Direct, indirect or consequential loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits or contracts, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure or management time.
- Nothing in these Conditions of use shall exclude The Hospital’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
[tab title=”Changes to the Website”][list line=”no” style=”style6″]
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the Website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and The Hospital had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching the provision in paragraph 12, you would commit a criminal offence under the relevant act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Notice of copyright
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the text, graphics and information contained in the Website is owned by The Hospital. You may print or download to a personal computer extracts of the Website for personal use provided that (i) The Hospital website is the acknowledged source, including the reference http://www.mgmhospitalcbd.com(ii) this permission may be revoked at any time by The Hospital and (iii) the extracts that you have printed or downloaded are not modified in any way.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of the Website or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Conditions of use, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.[/list][/tab]
[tab title=”Acceptable use policy”][list line=”no” style=”style6″]
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and The Hospital under which you may access the website http://www.mgmhospitalcbd.com (referred to in this acceptable use policy as the “Website“). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website.Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Conditions of use.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Conditions of use; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.[/list]