• Painless, Bloodless Procedure for Varicose Veins
• Varicose veins are swollen and enlarged veins. Varicose veins can develop when valves in your veins become damaged.
• This causes problems with blood flow. Over time, too much blood collects in the veins. The veins may bulge, twist, and stand out under your skin.
• They can also cause symptoms such as aching, cramping, or swelling in your legs.
• Endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) is a procedure that uses laser heat to treat varicose veins.
• During EVLT, the heat created using a laser is sent into the vein through a thin, flexible tube (catheter). This closes off blood flow in the main problem vein.
|Main Feature||Laser Procedure||OpenSurgical Procedure|
|Patient Hospital Stay||24 Hours||3 to 7 Days|
|Recovery Time||3 Days||7-15 Days|
My spouse wound is healed completely after laser treatment of Varicose veins done by Dr. Maunil Bhuta . The wound was for period of 6months. Due to leg ulsaric she was unable to walk freely and in tremendous pain. Now she is completely ok. Thanks Dr. Maunil Bhuta and team MGM Hospital , CBD Belapur.
Very good experience with Dr. Maunil Bhuta. He is well experienced and explains the problem in detail and provides the treatment accordingly. My father is well recovered now from Varicose vein with his treatment. Thank you doctor and MGM Hospital CBD Belapur.
Got my wife operated for varicose vein by Dr. Maunil Bhuta excellent surgeon with satisftory outcomes highlighly recommended to Dr. Maunil Bhuta and Team MGM Hospital , CBD Belapur.
Mahatma Gandhi Mission (MGM) Hospital and Research Centre has a 36-Year-Old legacy (since 1986) in serving patients across Navi Mumbai and Maharashtra. We are Navi Mumbai First Hospital with accreditation of having the cleanest hospital.