Over the years , critical care has emerged as crucial and indispensable clinical speciality in the field of medical care. Critical care caters to seriously ill patient population, who require life/organ support in the form of ventilator in cases of respiratory compromise, dialysis for kidney failure, drug support and intensive monitoring in haemodynamically unstable patients etc.
MGM Hospital at CBD Belapur has one of the best critical care units in Belapur-Panvel area of Navi Mumbai. Critical care unit at hospital is multidisciplinary in nature and managed by highly skilled and efficient specialists/ intensivists, well trained nursing staff and paramedics.
State of art critical care unit is well equipped with modern age systems and provides specialised services based on the clinical requirements of the patients.
Dedicated Isolation Room for Infectious disease Case with negative pressure and dedicated air handling unit
Technology & Infrastructure:
Our critical care department consists of ICUs dedicated to cardiac, medical, Paediatric and surgical patients.
- Multimodality monitoring including ECG, oxygen saturation, invasive and non- invasive blood pressure monitor, EtCO2, cardiac output monitoring etc.
- Bedside X-ray, 2D ECHO, EEG, Sonography and doppler studies.
- Sophisticated ventilators for invasive as well as non invasive ventilation.
- Bedside, hemodialysis, plasma exchange facilities.
- IABP, trans-cutaneous and trans-venous pacing, pulmonary arterial catheter.
- Resuscitation equipments, Defibrillators, advanced airway devices and well maintained crash carts in every unit.
- 24 hour support of blood storage unit, pharmacy, pathology, 64 slice CT scan and 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- Pneumatic Tube System for quick transportation of pathology Lab and drugs from pharmacy to the critical care area.